Friday, April 28, 2006

Drinking, drinking, drinking!

I woke up this morning to a five-game losing streak. That, of course, upset me. Then I read this gem from Tipsy McLeatherpants.

"We're just in a pitching nightmare," General Manager Jim Bowden said before the game. "We need a [fill-in] starter for [Thursday]. We need a starter for Sunday. Our ERA's over 5. We can talk about all the problems of this team; you have to pitch."

Pitching, pitching, pitching, indeed! Last year it took him until September to run out of pitchers. It's not even April, and he's duplicated his feat in 2006.

Instead of writing my own diatribe, I would like to associate myself with the statements by the good gentleman from Capitol Punishment. He perfectly captures what we're all thinking.

Fire Bowden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home