Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beat the Mets



Wooo! We won! Twice!

Did I see the games? No, I'm still carting crap between my two apartments in my tiny ass car. Covering a 30 mile distance can be kinda time-consuming.

So am I'm happy we won and are now three games back with 16 games left? Definitely. But let's not get too excited. We still have to finish the year with a bang and have the teams ahead of us falter, at least a little.

So why are you here reading me? I didn't see the games! Go read Chris, Basil, Ryan, John, Herr Wonk, Brian, Harper and Jean-Pierre or any of the other fine blogs in my sidebar. Or you could just join the Order of St. Barry and read his fine game story.

(I can't believe I've devolved to this, giving reading recommendations!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Basil said...

Are you collecting membership dues for the Order of St. Barry?

If so, does that amount to a tithe, or is it one of those "pay as you can, St. Barry loves a cheerful giver" things?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Rocket1124 said...

Are you kidding? Ten percent off the top is the only way to go!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home