Saturday, June 04, 2005

I've run out of things to say

Washington 7, Florida 3



I don't know what to say anymore. This was an effing UGLY game early. But I give Frankie a TON of credit for pulling Ohka when he did. He ripped the ball away from him, as if to say "Dammit, gimme that! Stop walking people!"

If I had to give 3 stars, hockey style, I'd hand it out this way.

3rd Star: Jamey Carroll. 3 runs scored.
2nd Star: Nick Johnson. 2 RBIs.
1st Star: Sunny Kim. 3.1 IP, 0 R, 4 K.

We're 30-26. Second place in the NL East, a half game out of 1st.

I can't even discuss this rationally. Maybe I'll be back later if I can think of anything clever.

GO NATIONALS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous da kine said...

I back up Coach on pulling Ohka, but you still have to respect a player who wants to stay in the game and keep fighting. I haven't been, by any stretch of the imagination, a big Tomo fan, but he's improving and wanted to stay in and win. He's lucky Robinson didn't elbow him in the face, though. Frank is old, but he's a scrapper.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home