Sunday, May 15, 2005

::Whip Cracking Noise::

Good Guys 4, Bad Guys 3

I think I might be as whipped as Ryan. And I don't really care either - the future Mrs., who's here for the the next few days, is a lot cuter than any of you or any Nationals player (except maybe Ryan Church - mee-yow! KIDDING, totally kidding)

I caught bits and pieces of this one, thanks to Picture-In-Picture while we were watching what the Future-Mrs.-Rocket1124 wanted to watch. It was just REALLY nice to see the Cubbie-wanna-bes with rally-caps looking forlorn. Almost makes up for Friday night.

I don't have anything insightful to say, since I didn't pay attention to most of the game. Hopefully I can catch some of the game today.

I may be whipped, but she is coming to the game with me Wednesday - so I got that going for me, which is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home