Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Inaugural Post

I guess the day before Opening Night is as good a time as any to make my first entry into my first blog.

I'm a relatively new Washingtonian who came to college here and never left. I have lived in three different states before moving here, and thus have never put down solid roots with any sports teams.

After seeing the joy the Red Sox Nation got from watching their team win the World Series, I knew immediately that I wanted to fall in love with a team.

With the arrival of the Nationals to DC, I think I have finally found that team.

This is my first attempt at a blog, and I'm doing this for me as much as anyone. I want to record my thoughts as I start to follow this team. Keeping up with the blog will almost force me to pay attention, and I really am looking forward to it.

Like I said, I'm new to this game, so please be patient as I discover the blogosphere. I'll be adding links and graphics gradually, as I get into the swing of things.

Go Nats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home